Bye-Bye Bloggers

well, this semester was really odd to me, i had good moments and other´s not so good in my personal life outside of FAU, but they indeed have an impact on my university life. I think the moment i enyojed the most was my trip to tocopilla next to my taller course, Was really important to me because its my first trip in the university, and i learn a lot about industry and how this industry ended up giving this city the category of sacrifice zone.

This semester in particular i did not have boring subjects however the history and critical subject was rare to me, despite history has been one of my prefered curses along the career, in this semester i really didnt achive good grades, in fact, my worst marks were here. I ended up passing that subject dispite my bad marks. On the other hand i think my best marks were on the structural subject.

This semester i experimented something i never experienced it before, i work with my 24 classmates doing a master plan for the city of tocopilla, it was really difficult and caotic but we reached a good result and was a terrific experience.

In general terms was a interesting semester, it definitely exceeded my expectations, i learned a lot about some things that i think i has a weak base.


 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

BLOG 4 - My dream job

Language