BLOG 4 - My dream job

 Sometimes we spend so much time thinking about what our ideal job would be, what topics we would like to investigate in the future, which I don't think is bad, in this way we are exploring our tastes and interests. But the reality is that you never know what you will find on the way, and I am not talking about destination, I mean that interests and tastes are constantly changing and it is something natural and I think that being closed to an idea does not allows exploration. In my case, studying architecture I have found many topics that I would like to investigate or work on in the future, and more and more topics are appearing, and I suppose that in the 4 years that I have left in my career, more and more will appear. So thinking about an ideal job at this point I think is unnecessary, even so I would like to share certain things that I imagine for the near future. Despite not being my ideal job as an architect, I would like to work for a couple of years in an architecture office, I would like to learn from the job that everyone imagines when entering the career, but as I said it would be for a couple of years and it would be to continue learning the trade.



Whatever the job is, not even working as an architect, I would like to live in another country, I don't like the idea of ​​a job in which I travel constantly but I would like one that allows me to live at less a year in cities of my interest. Barcelona, ​​Lisbon, Berlin, Copenhagen or Vitoria Gasteiz come to mind. 



More than earning a certain amount of money, I believe that my ideal job would be one that allows me to do other things in my life, that which is more precious than money, time.

Comentarios

  1. I think exactly the same, we are going to live many experiences and our interests are going to change constantly, it is very complicated to think about a job forever because nothing is forever, everything has its cycle. -Paloma Garrido

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Language