BLOG 3 - The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life

 Since I was a child I have not been very attached to technology, I could say that my relationship with her died with my dear play station 2, if we talk about a healthy relationship of course. I feel that my last 7 years I have been immersed in technology in a very insane way, who has not been mesmerized on instagram or some years ago, on facebook, doing nothing, consuming until feeling consumed, or worse, not realizing that we are consumed.


Since this generation was born, it has been justified that technology is a very useful tool, and I do not deny it, but let's be honest, most of the time on the Internet we are not doing something of our own free will and if we add that the excess of information denies the meaning of things, we are consuming something that we cannot digest against our will.

As an architecture student I have had to familiariza myself with the computer, contrary to how I thought, it has not been a bad experience, I think that seeing it as something I have to do, I have not felt bad and it has no generated any dependency. 



As I said a moment ago, I think it is important to recognize the good relationships with technology, and at this moment what I enjoy the most is listening to music on my turntable, not only because it sounds incredibly better than digital one, because of the The fact of not having the possibility to skip the songs helps me to understand that the appreciation of any art has no temporality.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

BLOG 4 - My dream job

Language