BLOG 1: A PLACE I WOULD LIKE VISITING

The truth is, I think tourism is quite complex because there are 2 cities, the one that is shown to us and the real one, in other words the tourist cities play to show only what they want to show.
Thinking about which place I would like to visit, there is a case that catches my attention, which is New York.
Despite having a fairly rigid urban model and that as it grows it generates a very high level of segregation, it has perhaps the highest level of cultural friction in the World. 

It is undeniable that New York is the epicenter of music, every musician, aspires to be in this city, this is what captivates me to know this city, as despite the evident social segregation reflected in the city (some theorists call it the urban jungle) there is such a dynamic arts movement
If I could live in this place for a while, obviously I would visit the most iconic places where my favourite musicians have played, such as the blue note, village vanguard or birdland, but I think that in any club, especially in the sessions or jams, I will find good music.


If I am honest, beyond the fact that I am interested in visiting this city for an urban interest , I would like to go to listen to music from perhaps the best musicians in the world, in fact one of my favorite Chilean drummers is right now living and playing in this place, the great Rodrigo Recabarren.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

BLOG 4 - My dream job

Language